domenica 6 dicembre 2015

THE STRENGTH OF ITALY

Well, today I want to talk about the strong points of the Italian culture.
 
First, landscapes.
As you know, Italian landscapes are among the best ones of the world.
You already know, Italy is called "Belpaese" and these are the reasons.
Mountains, seaside, Tuscany's  and Oltrepo's hills... Everything here is beautiful, breathtaking and astonishing.
 
I think this view will surprise you. It is from Dolomiti, World Heritage from UNESCO.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is from Tuscany... well, "parfait!"
I can feel the tranquillity and beauty just from this shot. 


Uhm, for the last example of the Italian beauty, I think Positano on the Amalfi coast is the best.
Tonight I will post something about Art and in the next articles I will talk more precisely about them.
So, if you want to know better, stay tuned!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(All the photos belong to the owners)







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento